Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Story: "My Life in Across To Yours" Chap 1 : Beginning

In Holiday Morning...

Akira: Wake UP!? You Lazy Lil' Brother!!
Kira: Huh? what is it..? it's still early... lets go to bed again...
Akira: Early? Really, you gotta buy yourself a watch. .
Kira: huh?? It's still 10 am *hoaam*
Akira: Oh my! My watch is broken. . --" Sorry. :D
Kira: huh! -__-" anyway it's holiday.. So why can't I wake up late?
Akira: Cuz it's not good for your health. . Besides i don't want you become any fatter, do i? :D
Kira: are ya Blind? I'm this small!!
Akira: Your weight already becomes up last summer. Maybe next year you'll become an elephant. . =="
Kira: I sure Hope so! Besides! I am A Bear! Not an Elephant!!
Akira: If you're that big, then how big am i? --"
Kira: Nope, you're not.. Shoo shoo.. I'm gonna take a bath! Get out of my room
Akira: You know, the bathroom is out there. . Duh, besides none of your clothes are already dried. .
Kira: eeh!? -_-" so then I will continue my sleep..
Akira: Yooow!!! Wake up!!! Oh and earlier officer rui called you, but you're asleep so i ignore it. X3
Kira: Rui-san,kah?? Yeah... I'll call him later.. But Where's mom??
Akira: Don't you know? Mom already left to australia since yesterday. .
Kira: Mom's too?? Huh.. Mom and Dad goin' overseas,huh?? So..
Kira: so.. Is there any food??
Kira: I'm Hungry~~
Kira: heey! Why are you daydreaamin'??
Akira: There's some overleft pizza in the refrigator. Btw, I'm going to musumi's house. Bye~
Kira: She left.. -.-
Kira: guess I'm Alone in this house ,kah?


Kira: *open the fridge* *grab the pizza* tch.. I want some rice.. Y_Y
Kira: *finished* guess I'll go back to sleep..

*doorknokced*
Kira: who's there?
Aruria: It's me!! X3
Kira: who?? Ruri?
Aruria: Yes! Can you open the door first? It's so cold in here!
Kira: yep *open the door* welcome.. ^^
Aruria: *get in to the house* I do hate winter, i can't last 5 minutes out there.  . -,-
Kira: it's my Fav season.. I reeaaaly Hate Hot.. So why'd you come anyway?
Aruria: Akira called me and she says to give you some clothes and food. So, here they are!
Kira: Clothes?? -_-" there's plenty clothes in my Rack..
Kira: well.. Thank you.. Hmm.. Food?? Where's the food :9
Aruria: Here, i'm sorry i'm so busy today so i just can give you this chicken kung pao and here's the rice. .
Kira: thx! :9 itadakimasu! *eating*
Aruria: Glad you like it. Well, i'm in a hurry, so i gotta go. Bye~
Kira: eeh!?
Kira: T_T
Kira: Guess I go Out to.. *gothebathroom* *done* *dressup* *going*
Kira: guess I go to the mall,kah?

*in the mall*

*hit somebody* --"
Kira: gah!
Natsuki: Ah, i'm so sorry!
Kira: yeah..
Kira: *turnedhishead*
Natsuki: Really, are you fine? I spilled out some of my juice to your shoes. Are you ok?
Kira: yeah.. *notlooking*
Natsuki: Oh. Okey then, i'm head off. Sorry.
Kira: okay.. Tch.. Why everyone.. -.-
*cheeers*
Kira: ho? Is that a Band? The Vocalist.. Isn't that Ruri!? O.o
Aruria: *sing and play bass*
Kira: *listen* Her Voice is... Great! No.. More.. Huaa I can describe it with words..
Kira: *keep listen*
Aruria: *finished* That's it everyone! Hope you like it! :) *go off from the stage*
Kira: that's it kah?? I want more shi.. *go home*
*telephone ring*
Kira: *ignores* *keep playing PSP*
*akira's phone ringing*
Kira: hoo? She's forgot her phone? Lu-Ci-Fer? Who's that??
Kira: *playin' PSP*


*door's knocking*
Kira: who's there..? It's not locked..
Akira: Me!! X3
Kira: hoo.. It's my Troublesome Sister..
Akira: *hit your head* Hoam~ i'm sleepy, think i'm gonna go to bed. .
Kira: ouch.. Your iPhone was ringing.. It's from Lu-Ci-Fer.. Who's that?
Akira: Oh, it's not an important person. But think of it, it's not a person! Hoam~ if it called, don't answer at all! Ok?
Kira: you call a Person "it" -_- wow you must be really hate that person.. Oke.. Anyway do you see Ruri??
Akira: Didn't see her anywhere. . You're the last person who see her around, aren't you?
Kira: don't say as if she was gone or somethin' -_- I saw she's at the mall this afternoon.. Singing
Akira: Really? I don't know she's a singer. .
Kira: me Neither.. I wonder why she hid that.. Hmm.. I'm her best friend..
Akira: Hoam~ i don't know. . Dude! I'm going to bed! NOW! --"
Kira: don't call me dude! Tch.. Troublesome Sister.. -_-
*phone ringing*
Kira: *picks up* yeah hello?
Aruria: Hello, kira?
Kira: Ruri,kah? What? It's already night..
Aruria: Sorry, i'm just asking, do you see my wallet in your house?
Kira: hoo.. Yeah.. It's in my table..
Aruria: Would you mind if you bring it to me tomorrow. . I can't go anywhere without it. .
Kira: sure.. Hey... Do you hide something? Like Boyfriend.. Or Maybe a... Band
Aruria: What? Band? How you???
Kira: what?
Aruria: How do you know?
Kira: Know what?? So.. It's true.. Tch..

Aruria: Are you mad at me?
Kira: nope.. Next Time don't hide anything from me.. Hime-chi ^^
Aruria: *laugh* Well, i need to go to sleep now, bye~
Kira: Bye sweet dreams *hangsup*
*next day*
*Akira's alarm ringing*
Kira: wake Up!! *hit her with pillow*
Akira: Hoam~ Still sleepy. . *back to sleep*
Kira: wake up! I want to go out! So take care of the house!
Kira: so Bye!
Akira: Ah, screw with it! Going back to sleep~
Kira: *leave the house*
Akira: Shit he really left me! Ah screw with it! *back o sleep*
*Akira's phone ringing*
Akira: *with close eyes* Hello?
Kira: WAKEE UP!!!
Akira: argh! Really? You called me just to do that?
Kira: Wake up!! Yep!!
Akira:Fine! I'm up!
Kira: tsukasa-san Phone me by the way.. He said he will come to our house!
Akira: Argh! I'm so going off!
Kira: I locked the House from Outside.. You can't go anywhere.. :D
Akira: Then how the hell it gonna come to our house?
Kira: I told Tsukasa-san the key will be hanging on the door.. :D
Akira: -,- Ah screw with it! Iill be in my bedroom, SLEEPING!
Kira: kidding.. I'm still in the front of the door.. Wanna come?
Akira: -,- I still gotta take a shower. Wanna wait?
Kira: yep.. Ruri Haven't come by the way..
Akira: Hang on, i'll be there on minutes. .
Kira: kay!
Akira: *comes to front door*
Kira: so Slow.. -_-
Akira: I'm A Girl!! It's a normal thing to do you know...
Kira: ya ya.. Aruria said that she have a performance in the Mall.. So let's go..
Akira: Hoam~ Right back at ya!
Kira: oke..

*@mall*

Kira: there's ruri!
Aruria: Hi guys! Glad you two make it! :)
Kira: two? Weren't you only invited me??
Aruria: Didn't Akira told you that i invited her too?
Kira: nope..
Akira: shouldn't you be going Ria-chan?
Aruria: My band will starts in a half minutes so i'm free now!
Kira: half minutes? 30 29 28....
Akira: bye you two.. ~ I'm gonna go shopping some food~! Bye :*
Aruria: Oh, did i say minutes? I meant Hour. .
Kira: oke.. There she goes.. Haha

Kira: Hime-chi I bought you a gift ^^
Aruria: What's  that?
Aruria: *Open the gift box* Aww, i'm gonna use this now, hang on!
Kira: Do you Like it?
Aruria: *wear the hat* How do i look?
Kira: amazin' as always ^^
Aruria: Thanks! Hey, i have some snacks over there. Want some?
Kira: oh sure.. *eating*
Aruria: Oh, my band gonna rehearsal now, wanna come?
Kira: okay..!!

*the band's playing*

Kira: hoo.. It's good..
Kira: but ah.. It seems Your drummer not in good condition..

Drummer: heh? How can you know?
Kira: I can.. The way you hands move.. It's like your in pain..
Aruria: I know! Why don't you be the part time drummer Kira?
Kira: Part time? Nope I won't..
Aruria: Pleasee?? I'm begging you. .
Kira: no other option I see.. Give me the stick *take the stick* but I don't think I can play as good as him

*play the drum great*
Kira: how's that?
Aruria: Whoah! I don't know you plays drum that good. .
Drummer: cool! You can replaced me then!
Kira: hoho.. Is it the Time?
Aruria: Yes! Now c'mon!

*the band plays*

*akira comes and amazed*

Akira: *listen and watch* no matter how many I look it's so amazing!
Akira: ho? Isn't that Kira!? *shock*
Aruria: *finished* Thanks for watching!
Kira: that was tiring *hosh hosh*
Aruria: Sure it's tiring. . Lemme get some drink. .
Kira: nah lemme do it..
Aruria: Oh , ok! The stands is over there and bring us *count* 7 slurpee. .
Kira: 7?
Aruria: Of course, You, Me, Akira, and the other bands group. .
Kira: Akira? Where is she??

*Comes with many lollipops in her hand*
Akira: HERE!! Bring me too! X3
Kira: -_-" oke *leave*

*@slurpee stand*
*hit natsuki again and the slurpee that she hold spiled out to kira*
Natsuki: Oh i'm so sorry i didn't see you!
Kira: tch! Why are you!!
Natsuki: Sorry sorry! Hontoni sorry!
Kira: uaah.. My clothes Y_Y you! Must help me bring these slurpee!
Natsuki: Sorry, i will. *look for a sec* Hey, aren't you the one i hited yesterday?
Kira: baka ka!? -__- of course!
Natsuki: Hey! I said i'm sorry! -,-
Kira: we meet 2 times.. First is a Coincidence second is a miracle.. ^^ but I'm still Mad!
Natsuki: Well, at least i'm not the one who throwing up their face when somebody says sorry. .
Kira: Shut up.. -,-
Natsuki: Now you told me to shut up! What a nice person you are!
Kira: now bring these drink...!
Natsuki: Ok! Fine! To where?
Kira: that stage!
Natsuki: There's so many people out there! Which one?
Kira: do you think you will carry that alone? -_-
Natsuki: *bring out a tray* I can use this. Now, to whom should i go?
Kira: maybe I shouldn't ask for your help.. *take the tray..
Natsuki: Hey! That's mine, give it back!
Kira: what a Stubborn Girl!
Natsuki: Give back what's mine. .
Kira: here...
Natsuki: Off i go~
Kira: do what you want..
Natsuki: *head off to aruria*
Natsuki: Hey sis! X3
Kira: sis? Who's your sis??
Natsuki: Aruria-neesan of course. Why? Now you stalking at me?
Kira: Ruri is your Older sister?? :O
Aruria: Didn't a told you that i have a little sister?
Kira: no.. I thought you only have one sibling.. That's your older sister..
Aruria: Well, this is my lovely little sis, natsuki. Natsuki, this is my best friend, Kira.
Kira: their personality it's the opposite.. -_-
Akira: eh?
Kira: yep.. Ruri it's so gentle.. Then Natsuki it's so stubborn..
Akira: In our family, i'm the one who gentle and you're the one who's really stubborn. .
Kira: yep.. I'm not gentle.. But.. I'm Genius..
Kira: so.. I'm off with Ruri yeah?
Akira: Haha, funny! -,-
Akira: You left me alone in here?
Kira: there's Natsuki.. Bye~
Akira: You're so going to the funural. .
Kira: Like I'd care... besides there are plenty people here... then See ya
Akira: At least give me some guys! Don't left me alone with that freakin' gurls. .
Natsuki: I'm not freak!
Akira: Not you! I meant my freakin' friend over there. .
Kai: Yo Akira ^^
Natsuki: Who're you??
Akira: Yo! What are you doin' in here?
Kai: who's the lil lady?
Akira: Natsuki?
Kai: hoo.. Natsuki it's your name?
Natsuki: Are you talkin' to me?
Kai: Yes! Lovely Lady..
Natsuki: Oh, well then yes! The name's natsuki. .
Kai: well then.. Bye~
Kai: On second thought.. Do want to go elsewhere?
Natsuki: You're talking with who?
Kai: On you both..  Do You have a Thinking problem??

Natsuki: My mom says so. Why?
Kai: Nothin particular.. So let's go then Akira, Natsuki?

Akira: Why don't you go with natsuki while i'm waiting for someone. .
Kai: You Must come..
Akira: I'm waiting for someone now.Just go with natsuki. .
Kai: nope I won't go with her Alone.. Bye then ~

Natsuki: okay.. I got a work to do too.. Bye~

Akira: They left me alone in here. Wonder what kira's doing rite now. .
*back to kira and aruria*

Kira: Ruri!!
Aruria: Let Go!! Kira!?

Continue to Next Episode! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flash Ticker